With this plugin you can add training and courses to your WordPress site.
With this plugin you can add a Training and associated Courses to your WordPress site.
With a widget you can get a sorted list by date of the Training.
In newer versions there is an agenda with the training and an opportunity to add subscription forms at the training.
Install from WordPress Dashboard
- Log into WordPress dashboard then click Plugins > Add new >
- Then under the title “Install Plugins” click Upload > choose the zip > Activate the plugin!
- Or Search for JaJaDi Training and click Install > Activate the plugin!
Install from FTP
- Download the .zip file from: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/jajadi-training/
- Upload `/jajadi-training/` to the `/wp-content/plugins/` directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Choose in settings if you want to use Courses
- Add a Training and Courses. See also the screenshots section
- Go to Appearance > Widgets and drag the JaJaDi Training widget to the sidebar.
Frequently Asked Questions
I have a Question
You can find answers to your questions, suggest a feed, or just drop us a line at Support section.
- Add: Agenda
- Add: subscription forms
- Fix: Widget, ordering months.
- Fix: ‘Select Courses’ if not in use.
- First relaese.